On Sunday, October 31, 2021, we will gather in person and on Zoom to remember longtime member David Beyer, who died on on July 10, 2021 at the age of 90. An organ prelude by Imogene Stulken begins at 12:45 pm; the service itself will follow at 1 pm.
Attending in person
In accordance with City of Cambridge requirements, please wear a mask indoors regardless of your vaccination status. Masks will be provided for individuals who need them.
For the safety of all, please attend via Zoom, rather than in person:
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, or otherwise do not feel well
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- If you have recently been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-14, and a doctor or local public health official has asked you to quarantine. (If you have not been asked to quarantine, or if you have been released from quarantine, feel free to attend in person.)
Attending via Zoom
To connect by computer or smartphone:
Join Zoom Meeting by computer or smartphone:
Meeting ID: 838 5875 2011
- +13017158592,,83858752011# US (Washington, D.C.)
- +13126266799,,83858752011# US (Chicago)
To dial in by telephone:
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
- Or, find your local number.
Meeting ID: 838 5875 2011
To View or Print the Bulletin
For Zoom attendees: view or print the bulletin for David Beyer’s memorial service (PDF). Paper bulletins will be available for in-person attendees.
To print the bulletin from your computer:
- Right-click (on a PC) or control-click (on a Mac) on the bulletin link when it is posted.
- Choose “Save Link As” (if using the Chrome or Firefox web browser), “Download Linked File” (if using the Safari web browser), or “Save target as…” (if using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge).
- The file will be saved to your Downloads folder or prompt you to select a folder.
- Locate the file on your computer, and double-click to open it in Preview (on a Mac) or Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
- Choose “Print” from the File menu. The bulletin can be printed on 12 letter-sized (8 1/2″ x 11″) pages (6 double-sided sheets of paper).
In lieu of flowers, David’s family has asked donations be made to the New England Conservatory in his name.
Please make checks payable to “New England Conservatory” and mail your contribution to:
Office of Advancement & Engagement
New England Conservatory
290 Huntington Avenue
Write in a note or in the memo on the check: “Student Scholarship Assistance in memory of David N. Beyer”