The 2021 issue of the Inkspot, UniLu’s annual newsletter for members and alums, is in the mail! For your reading pleasure, here are links to articles and videos mentioned in the issue.
Ministry on Campus in a Global Pandemic
Find out how to support the campus ministries featured in the article:
- Lutheran Ministry at Harvard via University Lutheran Church
- Lutheran Episcopal Ministry at MIT – or, use the “MIT Lutheran Ministry” line in the UniLu online giving form
- Lutheran Episcopal Ministry at Northeastern via Lutheran Ministry in the Fenway – or use the “Fenway Lutheran Ministry” line in the UniLu online giving form
- Marsh Chapel at Boston University
- Protestant Campus Ministry at the University of Massachusetts Lowell – Make check out to “Protestant Campus Ministry at Lowell” and mail it to: Protestant Campus Ministry at Lowell / Imogene Stulken/ 59 Baldwin Street/ Tewksbury, MA 01876-2405. Contributions to the Protestant Campus Ministry at the University of Massachusetts Lowell are not tax-deductible.
- Lutheran Campus Ministry at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
Also see the complete version of the Rev. Kate Reuer Welton’s article, “To Root and Rise: An invitation to a new academic year”, on the LuMin blog.
Harvard Square Business Association’s video series on local churches, “Sacred Spaces and Good Works“. The UniLu video appears below.
Anne Howarth’s performance of “Up On the Housetop”
The Harvard-Radcliffe Collegium Musicum and Harvard Baroque Chamber Orchestra’s virtual performance of Handel’s Messiah. Choir director Jonathan Mott is the resident conductor of HRCM.
Amy Vachon’s bean-to-bar chocolate business, Sotto Chocolate
- Elizabeth Bettenhausen’s Facebook page (open to the public)
- Ted Davis at the Concert Artists’ Collaborative
- The Rev. Anne Deneen’s blog, The Plum Tree
- 2021 New England Synod Assembly presentation by the Rev. R. Guy Erwin:
- Chronicle segment on artist and woodworker Duncan Gowdy:
- Ellie Halfman’s recipe for healthy oatmeal cookies; click the image for a larger version
- IEEE Spectrum article featuring Andrew Landahl – “Coding for Qubits: How to Program in Quantum Computer Assembly Language
- John Paulson’s compositions
- The Rev. A. Carl Sharon’s obituary