Resources on anti-racism from University Lutheran Church, or suggested by UniLu staff and members:
From Pastor Kathleen O’Keefe Reed
- Sermon by the Rev. Kathleen O’Keefe Reed, June 14, 2020
- Albs, Advent, and White Supremacy (PDF), by the Rev. Kathleen O’Keefe Reed, October 16, 2019
- Prayer Practice: Nine Minutes of Silent Meditation in remembrance of George Floyd… (PDF), by the Rev. Kathleen O’Keefe Reed, June 2020
From the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- ELCA Commemoration of the Emanuel Nine, worship, and racial justice resource page
- Sermon by the Rev. Elizabeth Eaton, presiding bishop of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, June 7, 2020
From Partner Organizations
- Greater Boston Interfaith Organization website
- Massachusetts Council of Churches One Church Fund – for the financial, practical, and relational support of immigrant, Black, poor, unhoused, and unaffiliated churches.
Suggested by UniLu Staff and Members
- Dear Church: A Love Letter from a Black Preacher to the Whitest Denomination in the U.S., by Lenny Duncan. Pr. Duncan spoke at University Lutheran in September 2019.
- From Freedom Rides to Ferguson: Narratives of Nonviolence in the American Civil Rights Movement – free online course from Emory University, beginning June 17, 2020