Let’s stay connected wherever we are! Click the links for instructions on joining the conversation in person or using Zoom software on your computer, the Zoom Cloud mobile app, or from your telephone.
- Mondays at 10 am: Qigong /Tai Chi for Health and Well-Being. UniLu member Cynthia Hanson invites you to join her for gentle Qigong exercises and simple Tai Chi movements each Monday morning from 10 to 11 am. Nourish body, mind, and spirit while building strength and flexibility. If you would like to join, please email Cynthia for the link.
- Wednesdays at 7:30 pm: Anti-Racism Learning Community
- On Thursday, April 14: Maundy Thursday service at 7:30 pm (see Holy Week schedule)
- On other Thursdays:
- On Friday, April 15: Good Friday service at 7:30 pm (see Holy Week schedule)
- On Saturday, April 16: Easter Vigil at 8 pm (see Holy Week schedule)
- Choir rehearsal from 9 to 10 am in the UniLu sanctuary. Newcomers are always welcome! If you have any questions, contact Jonathan Mott.
- Worship in Person or on Zoom at 10:30 am. Virtual Coffee Hour follows the service.
- Sunday Bible Study at 1:30 pm. (No meeting March 27 or April 17, 2022.)