Let’s stay connected wherever we are! Click the links for instructions on joining the conversation in person or using Zoom software on your computer, the Zoom Cloud mobile app, or from your telephone.
- Mondays at 10 am: Qigong /Tai Chi for Health and Well-Being. UniLu member Cynthia Hanson invites you to join her via Zoom for gentle Qigong exercises and simple Tai Chi movements each Monday morning from 10 to 11 am. Nourish body, mind, and spirit while building strength and flexibility. If you would like to join, please email Cynthia for the link.
- Beginning March 1, Pastor Carrie will offer a Zoom-only series at 7:30 pm, “Henri Matisse and the Colors of Lent“. More on Lent at UniLu.
- Thursdays at 7:30 pm: Choir rehearsal in person in the Sanctuary. Newcomers are welcome! If you have any questions, contact music director-choir Jonathan Mott.
- Sundays at 9 am: In-person choir rehearsal in the Sanctuary. Newcomers are welcome!
- Sundays at 10:30 am: Worship in Person or on Zoom at 10:30 am. Virtual and in-person coffee hours follow the service.
- Sundays at 1:30 pm: Sunday Bible Study via Zoom.
For additional updates and events, please see the Calendar, subscribe to the UniLu Weekly E-News, and visit the UniLu Cambridge Facebook page.