Join us for these regular in-person, Zoom, and hybrid activities!
- Mondays at 10 am: Qigong /Tai Chi for Health and Well-Being. UniLu member Cynthia Hanson invites you to join her via Zoom for gentle Qigong exercises and simple Tai Chi movements each Monday morning from 10 to 11 am. Nourish body, mind, and spirit while building strength and flexibility. If you would like to join, please email Cynthia for the link.
- Wednesdays at 7 pm: Dinner Church! Gather at 6:30 pm at UniLu to set the table; a vegetarian supper will be provided. To help with food preparation, RSVP by noon to ministry intern Kenton Goldsby; RSVPs are appreciated but not required.
- Thursdays at 7:30 pm: Choir practice for the 2023-24 academic year begins on Sunday, September 10 in the UniLu sanctuary. Join us! Contact choir director Lorraine Fitzmaurice with any questions.
- Sundays at 10:30 am: Worship in Person or on Zoom at 10:30 am. An in-person coffee hour follows the service.
- Sundays at 1:30 pm: Sunday Bible Study via Zoom.