UniLu is offering a one-hour all-ages Service of Holy Communion at 10:30 am on Sundays, which you may attend in person or on Zoom. The service features music, scripture readings and reflections, prayers, Holy Communion, and the singing of hymns.
Attending in person
Worship takes place in the sanctuary, on the main level. Turn left as you enter the front (blue) door.
Anyone who would like to wear a mask is welcome to do so, and masks are available for individuals who need them.
For the safety of all, please attend via Zoom, rather than in person:
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, or otherwise do not feel well, or
- If you are isolating or quarantining per the CDC guidelines after a positive COVID-19 test or exposure.
We continue to practice other COVID-19 safety measures, including: using air filters to improve ventilation, using individual cups for wine and grape juice during communion, and having hand sanitizer on hand.
Attending via Zoom
The service will include Holy Communion, so have your own bread and wine or grape juice ready if you would like to participate.
To connect by computer or smartphone:
Join Zoom Meeting by computer or smartphone:
Meeting ID: 969 399 534
- +13126266799,,969399534# US (Chicago)
- +16465588656,,969399534# US (New York)
To dial in by telephone:
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +1 253 215 8782 US
- +1 301 715 8592 US
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
- Or, find an international number.
Meeting ID: 969 399 534
To View or Print the Worship Materials
Zoom attendees may view or download the worship materials using the links below (typically updated on Saturdays). Paper copies and hymnals will be available for in-person attendees.
To print the worship materials from your computer:
- Right-click (on a PC) or control-click (on a Mac) on the PDF link when it is posted.
- Choose “Save Link As” (if using the Chrome or Firefox web browser), “Download Linked File” (if using the Safari web browser), or “Save target as…” (if using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge).
- The file will be saved to your Downloads folder or prompt you to select a folder.
- Locate the file on your computer, and double-click to open it in Preview (on a Mac) or Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
- Choose “Print” from the File menu. The order of service can be printed on 16 letter-sized pages (8 double-sided sheets of paper) and the hymns for September 10, 2023 are an additional 7 letter-sized pages (4 double-sided sheets of paper).
For more information
For general information on using Zoom, visit “How Do I Join a Meeting?” on the Zoom website.