UniLu is offering a one-hour all-ages Service of Holy Communion at 10:30 am on Sunday mornings, accessible both in-person and online. The service features music, scripture readings and reflections, prayers, Holy Communion, and the singing of hymns.
Attending in person
In accordance with City of Cambridge requirements, please wear a mask indoors regardless of your vaccination status. Masks will be provided for individuals who need them.
For the safety of all, please attend via Zoom, rather than in person:
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, or otherwise do not feel well
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- If you have recently been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-14, and a doctor or local public health official has asked you to quarantine. (If you have not been asked to quarantine, or if you have been released from quarantine, feel free to attend in person.)
Attending via Zoom
The service will include Holy Communion, so have bread and wine or grape juice ready if you would like to participate.
To connect by computer or smartphone:
Join Zoom Meeting by computer or smartphone:
Meeting ID: 969 399 534
- +13126266799,,969399534# US (Chicago)
- +16465588656,,969399534# US (New York)
To dial in by telephone:
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +1 253 215 8782 US
- +1 301 715 8592 US
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
- Or, find your local number.
Meeting ID: 969 399 534
To View or Print the Bulletin
For Zoom attendees: view or print the bulletin for Sunday, September 19 (PDF). Paper bulletins will be available for in-person attendees.
To print the bulletin from your computer:
- Right-click (on a PC) or control-click (on a Mac) on the bulletin link when it is posted.
- Choose “Save Link As” (if using the Chrome or Firefox web browser), “Download Linked File” (if using the Safari web browser), or “Save target as…” (if using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge).
- The file will be saved to your Downloads folder or prompt you to select a folder.
- Locate the file on your computer, and double-click to open it in Preview (on a Mac) or Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
- Choose “Print” from the File menu. The bulletin can be printed on 24 letter-sized (8 1/2″ x 11″) pages (12 double-sided sheets of paper).
For more information
For general information on using Zoom, visit “How Do I Join a Meeting?” on the Zoom website.