The December 2019 issue of the Inkspot, UniLu’s annual newsletter for members and alumni/ae, has been published! Here are links to articles mentioned in this issue.
Why I Love My Job
- “Fuzzy, Messy, Icky: The Edges of Consent in Biblical Rape Narratives and Rape Culture” by Rhiannon Graybill
UniLu Films Rediscovered
- Deo Gracias by Bruce Brolsma, performed by the UniLu choir and instrumentalists
- Chris Porter’s study tour of Germany with the Boston Organ Studio
- The Rev. Imogene Stulken’s interview about the Greater Lowell Interfaith Leadership Alliance
- Purchase Ted Davis’s recording of “French” Suites by J. S. Bach on CD Baby. For a physical CD, email Ted at email@example.com.
- Acoustics Today issue featuring Kathleen Wage