UniLu will offer many opportunities to deepen our understanding, spiritual practices, and community this Lent. Join us!
- We will observe Ash Wednesday on Wednesday, February 26, 2020 with services at noon and 7:30 pm.
- The UniLu Women will share a Lenten Luncheon on Sunday, March 1, 2020 at noon. Feel free to bring a dish to share and a reading or poem related to Lent.
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Thursday Lenten Study Series has been put on hold as of March 11, 2020. Please check back for updates.
- Copies of Wondrous Love, the 2020 Lenten devotional from Augsburg Fortress, are available in the church office. Feel free to stop by for a copy.
- Lenten Shamwari Program: The word ‘shamwari’ (from the Shona language of Zimbambwe) translates roughly into English as ‘friend,’ but signifies a friend you can count on to give you unusually strong support. This Lent, we are launching a shamwari program. We will pair you up with another UniLu person. You and your shamwari will talk weekly in person or on the phone to share your Lenten reflections and experiences. Plan to connect at the Thursday Lenten Study Series, or choose another time convenient to your schedules. Sign up today!